Displayed below is a table of the various available Jeep Comanche trims. This information is adapted directly from the Jeep Comanche Wikipedia page. To find various MJ Trims for sale on this site use the drop down menu or the links below.
By model year availability:
- 1986 | Custom: The most basic Comanche trim that could be ordered.
- 1986 | X: One of them more “basic” trims of the Comanche.
- 1986 | XLS: A “step-up” version of the more “basic” Comanche trims.
- 1987-1992 | Base (SporTruck): Became the most basic trim of the Comanche after 1986.
- 1988 | Olympic Edition: Based on the Pioneer for 1988 Summer Olympics and Team USA.
- 1987-1988 | Chief: Added more standard equipment to the base-level Comanche trims.
- 1987-1990 | Laredo: The top-of-the-line and most “up-level” trim on the Comanche.
- 1987-1992 | Pioneer: A “step-up” version of the base Comanche trim.
- 1988-1992 | Eliminator: The “sporty” Comanche trim.
Based on current demand in the used market; the most popular trims are the Eliminator, Pioneer and the Custom in that order. Use the links below to see the current Jeep Comanche ads segmented by trim. We will update this page as we get more ads.